British High Commission Current Jobs in Nigeria 2012
The British High CommissionAbuja has the following part-time vacancy in its Defence Section.
POSITION: LE III CLERICAL ASSISTANT
The British High Commission is looking for a Clerical Assistant to work in its busy Defence Section. The successful candidate will undertake a variety of tasks including accounts and travel arrangements. The successful candidate will be expected to start work as soon as they have received the appropriate security clearance from the UK.
We are looking for a courteous individual with good oral and writtencommunication skills. The ability to work as part of a small but busy team; a positive approach to undertaking routine work with a high degree of accuracy; as well as a willingness to take on new tasks are important.
The successful candidate will have excellent organisational skills, including the ability to manage several tasks simultaneously. They should also be approachable, willing to work with minimal supervision and have good interpersonal skills.
Previous experience of working within a military or office environment, good keyboard skills and familiarity with computers and software packages (notably MS Excel & Word and routine databases) is essential. Some experience in basic accountancy and/or bookkeeping is desirable.
NB. Before proceeding further please note; applicants should be UK Passport holders. They should also have a background in the UK that allows them to be fully security checked.
WORKING HOURS AND SALARY
The normal working hours for this position are 0800 – 1300 Monday – Thursday. The job will be graded LE III, but due to the requirement for the successful candidate to gain a high level of security clearance we are offering an enhanced monthly salary, inclusive of allowances, of N172,350. The job holder may also be entitled to an additional responsibility allowance. A successful applicant who is not liable for payment of income tax in Nigeria will be subject to a 10% abatement of their basic salary. Salary will be in Naira and commensurate to experience and qualifications.
Applications (consisting of a type written CV with a type written covering letter) should be sent to:
Human Resources Manager
British High Commission Abuja
Off Shehu Shagari Way
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: Friday 27th January 2012
Applications received after the stated deadline will not be considered. Telephone applications and enquiries will not be accepted. Interviews are likely to take place during the week commencing 13th February 2012. Only applicants called for interview will be contacted.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria:
- latest british high commission jobs nigeria
- 2012 jobs in british high commission
- current job vacancy in nigeria passport office united kingdom
- CURRENT JOBS IN NIGERIA FEB 2012
- current vacancies in British High Commission in Nigeria
- current vacancies in british high commission nigeria
- job in us high commission in nigeria
- latest vacancies in nigeria current
- SCHOLARSHIP uk high commission in nigeria ABUJA FOR AGRICULTURE
- vacancy in canada high commission in ghana 2012
- current embassy jobs 2012
- current clerical jobs vacancy in nigeria
- accounts vacancies on deputation in 2012 only
- british high commission career in nigeria
- british high commission current vacancies
- british high commission job in may 2012
- British High Commission Nigeria 2012
- british high commission nigeria jobs for security
- British high commission Nigeria oil & gas forum
- british high commission nigeria vacancies 2012
20 total views, 1 today