Airtel Nigeria is recruiting Senior Officer, Business Partnerships
Job Title: Senior Officer, Business Partnerships
Job Code: 5025
1. Project & Program Management
2. Financial Viability Analysis
3. Develop, Manage and Drive Third Party Relationships (including establishing terms of engagement with third party vendors)
4. Strategic Engagement Roadmap
5. Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for Business operations with IT & Networks (as pertains to product development)
Expected End Results (“WHAT”) – Supporting Activities (“HOW”)
Strategic Engagement Roadmap
· Ensure alignment of vendor partnerships engagement within CBS strategic roadmap to guide its strategic decisions(Vendors, service delivery systems suppliers, in conjunction with Data and VAS teams).
· Identify adhoc changes in the commercial and business environment that may potentially warrant modifications to Airtel’s CBS strategies.
· Ensure stakeholders are informed of organizational and environmental changes including trends that may have an impact on Airtel’s current and future product and service performance.
· Effective liaison with all stakeholders to obtain alignment and commitment to implementation of all projects
· Track CBS projects and implementation in alignment with budgeted costs and delivery time frames.
· Prepare timely and accurate data entries for all submissions as required.
· Ensure management and control of project changes from scope, deviations from specifications, costs, scheduling and timely contingency planning.
· Responsible for managing all prospective and new relationships.
Financial Viability Analysis.
· Prepare financial business cases to support / justify all potential revenue projects to ascertain financial viability of all prospective relationships.
· Prepare quotes for requisitioning and track orders until payments.
· Support business decision team to identify revenue growth portfolios.
Develop, Manage and Drive third party relationships:- Vendor management
· Provide input in proposal process identifications ensuring business compliances as required
· Liaise with all Airtel vendors to ensure deliverables are met within the necessary requirements and business standards
· Ensure SCM involvement in the process of potential engagements that would be useful in driving VAS and data.
· Liaise with the Legal function to ensure collaborative and contractual obligations are managed efficiently closing deals with signing of necessary paperwork (MOUs; contracts; SLAs; NDAs; etc.) including proper documentation hand-over and sign offs.
Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for Business operations with IT & Networks (as pertains to product development)
· Act as immediate contact for all business enquiries for the Marketing team and other stakeholders.
· Ensure PCNs/CRFs end to end tracking, developing an effective tracker, updating and reporting weekly to all relevant stakeholders.
· Ensure proper management of all portfolio of products (cross products line) with timely liaison with IT/Networks
· Revenue contribution – core revenue plan
· Revenue contribution – beyond core revenue plan
· Successful conclusions of potential business as per number engaged
· Third Party relationship Management
· Product Roadmap fulfillment
· Effective Stakeholder Management
Skills & Knowledge
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
· Bachelors in Social Sciences, Engineering, Computer science
· Masters in Business Administration or management is an advantage
· Project Management qualification will be an advantage
· 3+ years of Marketing/Business management experience
· 2+ years of relevant experience in Telecom and/or IT
· 1-2 years in handling a product category
Other requirements (Behavioral etc.)
· Good report writing skills
· Team engagement
· Negotiation skills
· Extremely detail oriented
· Self starter
§ Logical Reasoning with ability to negotiate with an outsourcing partner to commence.