Posts Tagged “recruitment program”
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Graduate Recruitment 2011
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Interntional Limited firms provide industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to enhance value for their clients. More than 161,000 people in 154 countries in firms across the PwC network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
Nestle Nigeria Plc is part of the Nestle Group, the world’s leading Food, Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company renowned for its high quality products.
Nigeria LNG Limited has a graduate/technical recruitment and development programme for fresh graduates of Engineering and science disciplines. The programme is aimed at attracting bright candidates into the company service.
A WORLD-CLASS GRADUATE TEACHER TRAINEE PROGRAMME
Oando Plc: Fresh Graduate Trainees Recruitment Program (GTP) December 2010
At Oando, we believe a highly skilled workforce in a conducive work environment that promotes and rewards continuous learning, will facilitate the achievement of business goals
We are therefore committed to:
- Fostering a work environment that provides personal and professional development opportunities for staff to maximize their potentials.
- Developing employee competencies and preparing them to assume greater responsibilities within the company.
- Encouraging a tradition of continuous learning and private initiatives for personal and professional development of staff.
- Facilitating and encouraging a strong commitment to the development of human resources through work assignments, on-the-job experience, and focused training and development.
The Graduate Training Programme is designed to develop tomorrow’s leader and equip them with the right professional and soft skills required to survive in the dynamic business world.
Subsequent to a highly competitive selection process: shortlisted candidates will undergo a structured, broad-based training programme involving both formal and on the job learning. At the end of the programme, successful candidates will be considered for permanent positions within the company
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Prospective candidates will be professional, passionate, ambitious and able to demonstrate a high level of integrity. They will be team players, who exhibit a high level of respect and must possess the following:
* Bachelor or Master Degree with minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2:1) in any discipline
* NYSC Discharge Certificate
* Minimum of 5 B’s and 2 C’s in WASC, SSCE or GCE ‘O’ in one sitting, which must include Mathematics and English.
Not more than 25 years as of the 31st December 2010
The programme is open only to graduates who obtained their Bachelor’s degree in the last four years.
Method of Application
Log on to www.oandoplc.com/career, click at the link below the title Registration for the Oando 2011 Graduate Trainee Programme Begins to upload your resume.
Application ends on the 7th of December.