Graduate Trainee Accountant at Olu Bakare & Co. (Chartered Accountants)
Olu Bakare & Co.(Chartered Accountants) is a reputable audit firm that requires the services of qualified personnel to fill this position.
Job Title: Trainee Accountant
- A trainee could be a financial, tax, government or public accounting trainee.
- A financial trainee checks for errors in accounting statements and ensures that such statements are complete and accurate.
- Complete accounting records display four reports: a balance sheet, an income statement, a statement of cash flows and a shareholders’ equity statement.
- A tax trainee follows up on correspondence with fiscal authorities and ensures that tax records are accurate.
- An accounting clerk working for a government agency evaluates budget and operating data under the supervision of a senior specialist.
- A public accounting trainee works with a senior auditor to review a client’s internal controls and processes. Copied from: www.hot nigerianjobs.com
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of First Degree
- Required Experience 1 – 3 years
- Trainee Accountant is required to support his/her supervisor on accounting and audit engagement.
- Applicant is expected to have interest in accounting profession because the job gives opportunity for the trainees to become on-the-job trained chartered accountants.
13th March, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidated should send CV or resumes to the address or email below:
499 Ikorodu Road,
Job Vacancies in Nigeria:
12 total views, 1 today