Stanbic IBTC Bank Latest Graduate Trainee Programme 2013
Stanbic IBTC is the largest bank in Africa and our highly visible brand, award-winning service, and strong global presence helps us maintain our market-leading position. We place huge value on the talent of our people to drive our continued success, and to support our plans for growth. We now need a talented and resourceful graduates to help us fulfil our business objectives and build customer loyalty.
We are recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2013
Graduate Programme has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our Bank by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future. It is an intensive programme and one of a kind opportunity for young people who are serious about a career in banking to get on the fast track.
Applicants must be passionate about building a career in corporate and investment banking. Copied from: www.jetheights.com
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of a 2.1 B.Sc degree in any course from an accredited University
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent in one sitting. Copied from: www.jetheights.com
- Applicants should not be more than 26 years of age as at December 2012.
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy is a must.
- A “can do” attitude
- Innovative & creative
- Integrity and honesty
- Passionate about service
- Strong analytical skills
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2013
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested Candidates should
Click Here To Apply Online
Job Vacancies in Nigeria:
- lastest job trainee for graduate in nigeria for 2013
- latest nigeria banking graduate jobs
- stanbic ibtc bank vacancies 2013
103 total views, 1 today