OND Job Vacancies in Nigeria
A Lagos based Investment Company need the services of young female Nigerian as a Front Desk Personnel with (Strictly) OND qualification in any disciplineQualities:
• Must be presentable, outspoken and fluent with the corporate language
• Must be literate in the computer world
• Must have a good composure
• Must have a good business relating attributes
• Must be a cheerful person and accommodating
• Age within 23- 25yrs
• Must resides within the mainland metropolis
The company has recently placed an internal advert for ‘PRODUCTION TECHNICIANS’ and ‘ENGINEERING TECHNICIANS’.
Job type: Contract
Vacancy exists for Workshop Assistants in a telecommunications engineering company in Lagos State.
Our client,a group of companies based in Nigeria and in eight other African countries requires 150 young, intelligent and resourceful OND Graduates in Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical Engineering.
Age: Not more than 25 years
GRADE: UPPER CREDIT
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to undergo a one-year intensive training with the company as OND TRAINEES
APPLICATION CLOSES ON FRIDAY, MARCH 30, 2012.
Qualified and interested candidates should apply through: www.ae-technologyinitiative.com
SEVEN-UP BOTTLING COMPANY PLC
A leader in the beverage industry in Nigeria, provide challenging opportunities for hardworking, experienced and result oriented individuals
1. GENERATOR MECHANIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- ability to effectively carry out maintenance of diesel generator engines e.g. CAT GENERATOR ENGINES, CUMMIN AND GAS GENERATORS
- effective mechanical and electrical repair of diesel generator, servicing, troubleshooting and ability to provide technical support of all plants, including identifying and correcting specific problem
- maintain generator terms of refueling, cleaning and changing filter, changing oil, turning on and off the generator
- willing to travel on short notice
- generally manage generators and other related mechanical works.
R&M MECHANIC I (Job Number: 1201471)
BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION ABUJA
The British High Commission Abuja has the following vacancy in its Political Section:
» Vacancy Details
Vacancy Title Retail Branch Manager
Brunel Energy provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. Through a network of 35 offices in 5 continents (Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia) we currently second nearly 4,000 Technical Engineering Specialists to the largest multi-national Oil & Gas Companies and major EPC Contractors, through well established global supply agreements.
VELOSI ENGINEERING FOR A SAFER WORLD
POWER PLANT OPERATOR JOBS IN ENUGU & IBADAN – TOWER POWER NIGERIA LTD.
Tower Power Nigeria is a power solutions company that has been successfully operating Independent Power Provider (IPP) projects in Nigeria since 2009.
Based in Lagos TPN Ltd Nigeria, a dynamic and fast growing organization based in Lagos requires the applications to fill the following positions in its 6MW power plants in Enugu and IBADAN
LUCRATIVE CAREERS 2011-MBA,BSC,HND,OND,NCE-AIICO INSURANCE PLC (MORE THAN 30 POSITIONS)
Oando Plc: Fresh Graduate Trainees Recruitment Program (GTP) December 2010
At Oando, we believe a highly skilled workforce in a conducive work environment that promotes and rewards continuous learning, will facilitate the achievement of business goals
We are therefore committed to:
- Fostering a work environment that provides personal and professional development opportunities for staff to maximize their potentials.
- Developing employee competencies and preparing them to assume greater responsibilities within the company.
- Encouraging a tradition of continuous learning and private initiatives for personal and professional development of staff.
- Facilitating and encouraging a strong commitment to the development of human resources through work assignments, on-the-job experience, and focused training and development.
The Graduate Training Programme is designed to develop tomorrow’s leader and equip them with the right professional and soft skills required to survive in the dynamic business world.
Subsequent to a highly competitive selection process: shortlisted candidates will undergo a structured, broad-based training programme involving both formal and on the job learning. At the end of the programme, successful candidates will be considered for permanent positions within the company
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Prospective candidates will be professional, passionate, ambitious and able to demonstrate a high level of integrity. They will be team players, who exhibit a high level of respect and must possess the following:
* Bachelor or Master Degree with minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2:1) in any discipline
* NYSC Discharge Certificate
* Minimum of 5 B’s and 2 C’s in WASC, SSCE or GCE ‘O’ in one sitting, which must include Mathematics and English.
Not more than 25 years as of the 31st December 2010
The programme is open only to graduates who obtained their Bachelor’s degree in the last four years.
Method of Application
Log on to www.oandoplc.com/career, click at the link below the title Registration for the Oando 2011 Graduate Trainee Programme Begins to upload your resume.
Application ends on the 7th of December.